Going to College

pt college
I went to college because I wanted to and it was step number one to the career path that I wanted to complete.
I chose my college mostly due to an agreement that I had with my father. At the fifth and youngest child two of my older sisters that already completed college and two were still enrolled in college and so it was a benefit all of us for me to stay close to home benefit to him financially at a benefit to me because I got a car of the deal.
My parents financed college for me. They worked very hard to provide an education so that was not a responsibility that I needed to burden myself.
In college I studied pre physical therapy, kinesiology. Upon graduation I had acceptance into physical therapy school, so at completion a PT school I took and passed the state board exam and immediately had a job as a physical therapist.