People at Work and Workspace

I spend the majority of my day with patients prior at least 80%, I spend maybe 10% or 15% of my day with my staff planning a little bit extra time with vendors or additional administrative duties. My daily interactions are with a mixed group of people. One of the things I love about my job as I get to meet people from all walks of life, professionals, young, old, athletes. I also have the opportunity to work with some of the great brains in the orthopaedic industry, orthopaedic surgeons, orthopaedic inventors, and pioneers in surgical techniques.

My physical therapy practice is about 2500 square feet. We’re in a business park in Newport Beach, California. So we're on the first level we have a small lobby upon entrance, reception to greet you and take care of the basic appointment staff. We have five private treatment rooms so I spend quite a bit of my time treating one patient after another. I have physical therapy assistance and other staff that helps me complete the process of educating and exercising the patients and using a variety of modalities to reduce pain and inflammation. We have a small but efficient gym space so people can exercise with supervision.